Jewels of Alaska and Cruise Inside Stateroom (Summer 2019)
- Anchorage: Enjoy a Welcome Dinner at MUSE, located in the Anchorage Museum.
- Denali: A night of fun, festivity and food awaits during your Highlight Dinner. Get a taste of old-time Alaska at a boisterous dinner theatre.
- Girdwood: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner featuring a variety of local seafood specialities and wine.
- Dining Summary: 13 Breakfasts (B), 8 Lunches (L), 10 Dinners (D) and 3 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Anchorage: Expand your understanding of Alaska's first people with a private presentation at the renowned Alaska Native Heritage Center.
- Talkeetna: Interact with a local bush pilot who will regale you with tales of the joys and challenges of flying in rural Alaska.
- Denali: Meet a local climber at a private reception and hear first-hand about their experience climbing the tallest land-based mountain in the world.
- Big Lake: Enjoy a chance to meet the dogs of a championship dog musher and learn about Alaskan Huskies and Arctic dog sleigh racers.
- Seward: Visit the aquarium and learn about the wildlife rescue efforts with a researcher from the Alaska SeaLife Center.
Stay at the Best Addresses
- Anchorage: The Sheraton Anchorage Hotel and Spa is one of the finest accommodations in the city.
- Denali: The Grande Denali Lodge offers panoramic views of the entire canyon.
- Alyeska: The luxurious Hotel Alyeska is nestled in a lush valley surrounded by mountain peaks, hanging glaciers, and spectacular ocean views.
Top Rated Highlights
- Anchorage: Enjoy a guided orientation tour of the downtown area.
- Alaskan Railroad: Relax on this flagship train and enjoy stunning scenery, all the way to Denali National Park and Preserve.
- Denali National Park: See Mt Denali.
- Girdwood: Ride a gondola to the top of the ski area for panoramic views of the mountains.
- Prince William Sound: Experience majestic glaciers on your cruise.