Go Glamping in the Galapagos on the Celebrity FloraPosted on 01/11/2019
What's better than a once-in-a-lifetime cruise to the Galapagos Islands? Sleeping under the spectacular night skies in one of the most remote places in the world on the deck of a ship that's the height of modern luxury.The Celebrity Flora is a first for the cruise line, dedicated to exploration of the natural wonder of the Galapagos islands. The ship launches in May, 2019, and is based on the island of Baltra in the Galapagos.
- innovative, outward-facing design providing 360-degree views of the islands, open air lounges with hot tubs and cabanas with a view,
- expert-led ecological seminars,
- seamless sea-to-shore transportation in yacht tenders off the open marina at the ship's aft,
- environmentally-conscious features like extreme energy efficiency and anchorless technology to protect the sea floor, and
- an open-air stargazing platform on the top deck.
Start your Trip!Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Galapagos — West & Central Islands Photography Tour
Complete Galápagos - Eden
Galápagos Island Hopping
As of January 4, we have transitioned out of our physical office space and are now working remotely. At this time, we are not taking any new travel reservations due to the numerous restrictions in place due to COVID19. If you are an existing client with a trip already booked with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding in this challenging time.